It’s Egg Bowl week, and the stakes are high for the annual matchup between Ole Miss and Mississippi State. The teams meet Saturday at 6:15 p.m. in Starkville, with the game being broadcast by ESPN2. Both teams are coming off important wins and have identical 8-3 records. The winner likely gets a better bowl berth, and the Rebels could actually win the SEC West with a win plus an Alabama loss to Auburn in the Iron Bowl. Ole Miss reporter Parrish Alford and MSU reporter Logan Lowery take a look back at last weekend’s big wins and break down the Egg Bowl matchup. Also, TV analyst and former Auburn player Cole Cubelic joins Parrish to talk about Auburn’s chances of beating Alabama.
- #39: SEC Tournament underway in Hoover – 05/26/16 on
- #30: Checking in on spring football; big baseball series – 03/24/16 on
- #19: Draft talk and a new basketball arena – 01/07/16 on
- #17: The Nkemdiche situation, basketball, recruiting – 12/17/15 on
- #16: All-SEC, QB news, Sugar Bowl talk – 12/10/15 on