It’s the busiest time of year on the Ole Miss and Mississippi State beats as sports overlap, so Parrish Alford and Logan Lowery have plenty to talk about on this week’s episode. March Madness is here, and the SEC is making an effort to become more of a factor in the postseason (3:00). Meanwhile, the MSU women are hosting for the first two rounds of the NCAA tournament (5:34), and Ole Miss men’s coach Andy Kennedy has received a vote of confidence from AD Ross Bjork despite his team missing the postseason altogether this year (9:25). Also today, Logan reviews Ben Howland’s first year in Starkville (12:04), Parrish looks at the future of Ole Miss hoops (14:31), and on the spring football front, the guys discuss the Rebels’ linebacker situation (16:59) and some recent arrests of former Bulldogs (19:09). Oh, and there’s baseball, with Ole Miss on a roll heading into SEC play (24:13) and MSU scratching its head over a pair of midweek losses (26:55).
- #39: SEC Tournament underway in Hoover – 05/26/16 on
- #30: Checking in on spring football; big baseball series – 03/24/16 on
- #19: Draft talk and a new basketball arena – 01/07/16 on
- #17: The Nkemdiche situation, basketball, recruiting – 12/17/15 on
- #16: All-SEC, QB news, Sugar Bowl talk – 12/10/15 on