As Ole Miss and Mississippi State work their way through spring football practice, Parrish and Logan talk about their needs for the upcoming season (1:17). That includes quarterbacks at both schools, wide receivers at MSU and defensive linemen at Ole Miss. The two beat reporters also talk baseball (19:23). Ole Miss will shuffle two of its starting pitchers this weekend and is also looking for more consistent hitting, especially against the conference’s best pitchers. The Bulldogs, meanwhile, look for more success from their No. 3 spot in the rotation. Finally, Parrish interviews Ole Miss men’s basketball coach Andy Kennedy (30:40) about new SEC basketball consultant Mike Tranghese, ways to improve the conference’s performance and the Rebels’ recruiting needs.
- #39: SEC Tournament underway in Hoover – 05/26/16 on
- #30: Checking in on spring football; big baseball series – 03/24/16 on
- #19: Draft talk and a new basketball arena – 01/07/16 on
- #17: The Nkemdiche situation, basketball, recruiting – 12/17/15 on
- #16: All-SEC, QB news, Sugar Bowl talk – 12/10/15 on